Colliers International, on behalf of the Black Group, is pleased to offer to the market via Expressions of Interest, an exceptional investment portfolio to be sold either in one line, grouped or on an individual basis. Located in key regional centres throughout South East Queensland and underpinned by ASX listed automotive powerhouse, AP Eagers, the Black Toyota assets offer a secure and long term investment opportunity with an average lease expiry of 7.4 years.
Lot 11 Commodity Court, Dalby
Situated just one-hour's drive from Toowoomba, 2.5 hours from Brisbane and 3 hours from the Coastal areas. The town is a hub for the national highway network linking Australia’s capital cities, making the town accessible to the vast nation-wide transport system.
Infrastructure of this calibre is rarely found in a regional area. Located just outside Dalby CBD in the premium industrial precinct, which offers excellent heavy vehicle access from the main Highway. This property accommodates the Black Toyota pre-delivery station as well as the Boonarga Welding and panel shop.
Key features include:
• 2.024* ha of land zoned - Industry
• Total net lettable area is 3,876m2
• 909m2 manufacturing shed & skillion warehouse which includes 3 phase power and 4.5 metre roller doors
• 1,312m2 workshop which incorporates an office with 3 phase power, multiple roller doors
• 752m2 panel beaters shed which includes an office, mezzanine floor boasting 5m x 5m roller doors & 2 x HSE compliant spray booths
• 144m2 standalone office building which comprises 2 open plan offices plus a lunchroom
• Residential four-bedroom dwelling with an area of 128m2
• Other improvements include wash down bay, solar panelling, security fencing, 2 x self-bunded fuel tanks, 4 x poly rainwater tanks, bitumen and gravel hardstand
• Tenanted by BASW Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of AP Eagers on a 10-year lease which commenced on the 1st September 2014 with a further 2 x 5 year options
In addition to this outstanding property, there also two other assets located in Dalby. As well as opportunities to acquire further dealerships located throughout the vibrant Darling Downs region such as Oakey, as well as an additional asset located in Emerald.
These assets incorporate locations in the major commercial hubs of the South-East Queensland Region. They provide an excellent tenant covenant through ASX listed AP Eagers (ASX: APE) with a total return $1,901,832.90 per annum net and a WALE of 7.4 years by income.
• 43-45 Drayton Street, Dalby
• Lot 11 Commodity Court, Dalby
• Lot 5 Commodity Court, Dalby
• 177 Bridge Street, Oakey
• 29 - 41 Hospital Road & 2-5 Brief Street, Emerald
Accelerating Success. For more information on the portfolio or to obtain a detailed Information memorandum, contact Dan Dwan or Simon Beirne of Colliers International.
Lot 11 Commodity Court, Dalby, Queensland, 4405, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Now that your ruler the Moon and Venus harmonious aspect, you can take a punt on love particularly with Mars transiting through your Sun sign...