JACQUI WALKER SELLS is delighted to present this luxury house-size unit on the upper-side of a quiet Kearneys Spring cul-de-sac, where proximity and privacy awaits.
STREET APPEAL is commanded by modest external tones and premium landscape finishes. This is sure to impress your guests on arrival - but it's just the beginning of the luxury impressions which await you inside Unit 3, the masterpiece of this complex and the 'jewel in the crown' at Wapiti Street.
'WOW FACTORS' include:
- Formal entry
- 'Professional foodie' inspired & designed kitchen, featuring 90cm ILVE freestanding 6 burner cooker and oven, large island bench with stone benchtop, massive storage allocation plus a long, light-filled horizontal glass splash back overlooking one of multiple tropical inspired gardens
- Large master bedroom suite featuring a dressing room style walk-thru robe to an ensuite with rain shower & heated ladder towel rail
- Main bathroom boasting a large rain shower & bath
- Extra-large remote controlled double garage (with 9' ceilings & internal access)
LIVEABILITY has been carefully considered - reflected by the large open plan living & meals area, which flows seamlessly to a covered outdoor entertainment area & a low maintenance tropical style garden. The ample grass backyard continues to a concreted clothes-drying area, where there's also a bonus garden shed.
ADDITIONAL features include:
- 2 additional, well-sized bedrooms (with built-in-robes), situated away from the master suite
- Reverse cycle air conditioner to the main living & master bedroom
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Laundry area complete with 6 storage cupboards, large benchtop & extra internal clothes line
- Very low body corp (see below)
WHAT'S NEARBY? 500m to the University, 2.9km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza), 1km to Kearney Springs Historical Park, 2.2km to Christian Outreach College and a short walk Kearneys Spring sporting grounds.
THIS LUXURY UNIT is a must-see for the discerning unit buyer who demands ample space and maintenance-free weekends. You will be hard pressed to find a unit of this size (187m2) and calibre in this price range.
POP the inspection time in to your calendar or please contact Jacqui Walker to arrange your private appointment SOONER.
***Helpful info from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for the 2016 half-year was $933.30 net and the water access charge (not including usage) for the 2016 half-year was $295.00 net.
BODY CORP: $195.00 per quarter (very low compared to Toowoomba average).
RENTAL INCOME APPRAISAL: $380.00 per week.
3/13 Wapiti Street, Kearneys Spring, Queensland, 4350, Australia