Anzac day services will be held around the Maranoa tomorrow
ANZAC Day, Thursday, will be commemorated across the region.
In Roma the RSL Hall will open at 3.30am with the march to the cenotaph at 4.15am for the dawn service.
Attendees can return to the hall for the gunfire breakfast.
Marchers should gather at the White Bull at 9.15am for a 9.30am start. The service will take place at 10am at the cenotaph.
Services across the Maranoa are at:
- Amby: 8.30am: Anzac Day March starts outside the Amby Shire Hall, finishing at the cenotaph.
- 8.45am: Memorial service at the cenotaph.
- Injune: 6am: Dawn service.
- 9.45am: Anzac Day march starts outside the Injune Post Office, finishing at the cenotaph.
- 10.20am: Memorial service at Injune Memorial Hall.
- Mitchell: 10.30am: Anzac Day march starts outside Mitchell Shire Hall, finishing at the cenotaph.
- 11am: Memorial service at the cenotaph.
- Muckadilla: 6am: Dawn service at cenotaph.
- 6.30am: Public breakfast at Muckadilla Hotel.
- Roma: 4.15am: March starts from RSL Hall, Quintin St.
- 4.25am: Dawn service.
- 9.30am: Anzac Day march starts at Station St, finishing outside the cultural centre.
- 10am: Memorial service at the cenotaph.
- Noon: Luncheon at RSL Hall - All returned, ex-service and serving personnel, Legacy widows and invited guests.
- Surat: 11.40am: Anzac Day march starts at council chambers, finishing at Memorial Park.
- Noon: Memorial service at Surat Memorial Park.
- Wallumbilla: 9am: Anzac Day march starts at the Police Station, High St.
- 9.15am: Memorial service to start at new cenotaph (next to Memorial Hall).